download free Garmin BaseCamp for Mac 2020 Latest Version. best Desktop Enhancements software for your macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later PC from drivefile.net. Garmin BaseCamp for Mac (94.41 MB) Safe & Secure to download and install for your mac develop by Garmin Ltd.
Installation Garmin BaseCamp for Mac technical information
Better to read this technical details before you download and install the Garmin BaseCamp for Mac 2020 version on your macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
version : Garmin BaseCamp 4.8.8 LATEST
category : Desktop Enhancements
file size : (94.41 MB) Safe & Secure
Garmin BaseCamp for Mac 2020 version description
Make the most of your next outdoor activity or relive the trips you’ve taken. Garmin BaseCamp for Mac lets you plan outdoor activities, organize your data and share your adventures with others. Use Garmin BaseCamp for macOS to plan your next hiking, biking, motorcycling, driving or off-roading trip. You can view maps, plan routes, and mark waypoints and tracks from your computer and then transfer them to your device.
Survey the Terrain
The tool displays your topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. Load map data from your handheld device, or import maps you’ve downloaded or purchased on DVD or microSD™ card. Consider TOPO series maps, which offer detail on a scale of either 1:100,000 or 1:24,000.
The tool lets you geotag photos, associating them with specific waypoints. You can see the exact scenery at any given location. Transfer the photos to your handheld device, publish photos directly to Picasa™, or email your geotagged photos directly to friends or family so they can navigate right to your favorite spots in the future.
Create and Share Adventures
Garmin Adventures provides a free, interactive way to share your hikes, bike rides, road trips and more. Using BaseCamp for Mac, you can combine track logs, waypoints, geotagged photos, YouTube® videos and more into an adventure that gets published online. You can then email a link to your adventure to friends and family, share it on social media sites or even post it in your favorite forums. The app even makes it easy to follow in the footsteps of other travelers by allowing you to search for and download adventures.
Transfer Satellite Images
With Base Camp and a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription, you can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your outdoor or fitness device and seamlessly integrate those images into your maps to get a true representation of your surroundings. It makes it easy to scout campsites, sources of water, potential hazards and more. If you prefer raster topographic maps, you can also download BirdsEye Select maps and pay only for the data you download.
Also Available: Download Garmin BaseCamp for Windows
Download Garmin BaseCamp for Mac Latest Version
Garmin BaseCamp for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Garmin BaseCamp for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Garmin BaseCamp for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Garmin BaseCamp for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Garmin BaseCamp for Mac
Garmin BaseCamp for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Garmin BaseCamp for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). drivefile.net is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Garmin BaseCamp for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the drivefile.net;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] drivefile.net for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Garmin BaseCamp for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Garmin BaseCamp for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).